The employer’s trusted resource for onsite health, fitness, pharmacy and wellness centers
EEOC finally proposes new wellness rules! Join experts Zabawa and Lewis to discuss on February 1st at 12pm CST.
The proposed new wellness rules just got published! There is a 60-day comments period followed by revisions, so expect the new rules to be formalized in late spring and to go into effect no later than January.
Join experts Barbara Zabawa JD (founder of the Center for Health and Wellness Law) and Quizzify CEO Al Lewis (author of Cracking Health Costs and Surviving Workplace Wellness) as they peel the EEOC onion. You’ll learn:
• What is a “de minimis” incentive and how might that change following comments
• Which programs are the “certain programs” that still get the 30% Safe Harbor
• The Hack: How you can be sure your program is still considered “voluntary” even with a large incentive
• How your program can receive indemnification for this hack
• Why this would be a good opportunity to review your wellness program altogether
After you sign up, feel free to suggest other questions you would like addressed.
National Association of
Worksite Health Centers
10260 N Central Expy
Suite 285 Dallas, TX 75231
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved