NAWHC programs are intended to help onsite health center sponsors expand the value of their facilities, as well as assisting employers exploring this strategy for improving the health and reducing the cost of health care for covered populations.
NAWHC conducts education and networking events, as well as projects, around the country for employers, unions and their vendor partners. You are invited to sponsor or exhibit at these programs.
Who Should Sponsor? Those Who:
- Design, manage and staff onsite health centers
- Provide ancillary medical services to worksite clinics
- Provide screening and wellness programs
- Offer pharmacy services or manufacture drugs and vaccines
- Offer fitness services, programs and/or equipment
- Provide advice to employers on health benefits and programs
- Support onsite health and fitness programs and activities
- Ability to be an industry innovator via exposure to this growing health care marketing sector
- Offers you increased networking and partnership opportunities
- Provides opportunity to exchange valuable information and ideas with colleagues and prospects
- Opportunity to effectively promote your products and services to a wide range of employers
- Exposure to prospects via post-meeting mailing list (limited use)
To sponsor at an event or to suggest topics or speakers, contact Larry Boress, Executive Director, NAWHC, firstname.lastname@example.org